Boone MallLeveraging the skills of its in-house leasing team, the Libby Corporation employed creative design architecture to reposition the Boone Mall. Libby brough in such tenants as Old Navy, Panera Bread, AT&T, T.J. Maxx, Rue 21 and Encore Shoes to better accomodate the area's student demographic. Libby also negoatiated lease extensions for many tenants, as well as renovated and modernized the facility.
These are the press releases we've issued over the past years.
- The Register - Beckley Crossing owner buys Raleigh Mall
- HL,LibbyCorp,buys,Shopping,Center, 02/19/09
- Cumberland Times News - New Martin's
- Boone Mall to the Maxx - T.J. Maxx coming to Boone Mall February 1, 2008
- Watauga Democrat - Old Navy leads mall growth
- The Item - Off-price retailer moving to Sumter
- The Item - New life for city's oldest regional shopping center
- The Daily News - Peebles exceeds expectation
- The Daily News - Rain fails to stifle "Black Friday" shoppers
- Ollie's Grand Opening at Regency Mall in Indiana, PA - August 4, 2004